Jump to content

Door rubber boots

Recommended Posts

I am going to add some electrics in my 110 and see that if you get a factory fit central locking system there are rubber 'boots' that cover the wires as they go from body to door.

My parts manual does not have a separate part number for these, just the loom assembly.

Any ideas if they come as separate items ?

The corresponding item on the rear door is called a grommet-harness doors convolute

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy