Defender wider arches

SCHREIBER

I've got 37-12.50-13 creepy crawlers on my 200tdi 90, and they stick out a fair way, and with the MOT nneding to be put on, I need to srot something out. I've built a new rear crossmember that has raised sides up to the top of the wheel arch, and cut off the bottom corners of the tub.

I like the QT arches that are made of rubber and follow the line of the wheel arch, and I could also follow the line of my new wheel arch on the tub, but they seem quite expensive at 200 odd quid.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

What have others done?

Thanks in advance

Chris :)

Noirth Off Road have extended flexible rubber arches in stock. Im not sure of the price but they looked good when i was in there over the weekend. From what i saw they can be formed to any shape arch. Give Sean a ring in sure they would be reasonably priced.

James

You will be surprised how many nuts and bolts you get. I used self drilling bolts because it was easier.

Picked them up today, yes there is lots of nuts and bolts :lol:

Hopefully have them fitted this weekend