megajolt lpg map

tel

My VIP100 box is connected to an output on the Megajolt, which allows me to trigger an open loop condition whenever I like by changing the trigger conditions in MJ.

Having set MJ to output an openloop condition at all times (for example you could say go open loop at any RPM >500, or for any MAP reading with a higher figure than 10kPA...) I still never get rich enough figures from my Bigas M84, maximum i see at WOT is about 13.8:1.

I was also thinking of the OMLV R90, Toby- what AFR figures do you get on WOT?

• 1 month later...

Wow, I am rubbish- Sorry for the delay... finally got out there with laptop tonight and can confirm that my cranking advance was 6 degrees. I have changed it to 0, and will see if this helps at all tomorrow morning.

Am seriously considering going full MS soon, with the idea of going LPG injection later. Fiddling about with my vap is doing my nut! It went for its MOT the other day and it was easier to put it through on petrol as at least the SU's would hold a tune for more than 5 minutes...