I'm struggling to think of a weaker cage

What The Fork is that ??

It states "well and truly tested this weekend " Somehow I cant beleive that statement , There are no pictures of it rolling down the side of a wood or quarry many times , So how can this be tested ??

Just goes to show you can sell any old carp on ebay thesedays .

Guest noggy

thats terrible, not only does it look weak, it ugly as hell!

the middle hoops is HUUUUUGE and just a great big rectangle and doeesnt go to the chassis!!

when that rolls something will happen that i like to call the mous trap effect!

i would be another wishing to see it actually tested, and 800 quid is an absolute joke! you could order hoops and stays from propper tube companys that actually fit the car properley for less!

its not the worst one ive seen though, there is a 4x4brakers down the road from where i live withh a fortrack init the tubes look like drain pipes and there cut and welded at 45degrees no tube bender needed ;)

although its carp i admit,

its not as bad as my mate gwain's cage, built from scafolding tube, not notched and only welded where he could get to (the outer faces of the tube) with nicly deformed section of tube where the pipe bender crushed the pipe instead of bending it!

some people whould really take notice of the saying 'if you cant, DONT'

Why pay £800 for what looks and has about as much protection as a kids climbing frame , when you could either buy a kit form cds cage from the experts such as this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Land-Rover-Truck-Cab...A1%7C240%3A1318

Or if your not into fabricating one of these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAND-ROVER-90-DEFEND...A1%7C240%3A1318

and I doubt very much if someone would charge you more than a couple of hundred quid to fit it .

:o

Now, I wonder if anyone would be so cruel as to e-mail him any technical questions (other than do you have any idea of WTF your doing)

like what is the tech spec of the cage tube - maybe ? :rolleyes:

Even as a toast rack its fugly

Nige :lol:

:ph34r: cough...

Guest noggy
:o

Now, I wonder if anyone would be so cruel as to e-mail him any technical questions (other than do you have any idea of WTF your doing)

like what is the tech spec of the cage tube - maybe ? :rolleyes:

Even as a toast rack its fugly

Nige :lol:

i did it this morning hahaha