no drive

This is one of the things I've got on my list of things to do as i have already changed the oil seal and is still leaking so I am now going to change the drive flanges.

Things to check:

- The splines are located correctly so you should feel the gears turn a little when you rotate the flange from side to side.

- You should have TWO drive shafts connected.

Hope this helps.

Steve

This is one of the things I've got on my list of things to do as i have already changed the oil seal and is still leaking so I am now going to change the drive flanges.

Things to check:

- The splines are located correctly so you should feel the gears turn a little when you rotate the flange from side to side.

- You should have TWO drive shafts connected.

Hope this helps.

Steve

hi steve, got in it this mornig every thing seems ok? for some reason, just found what looks like a filler plug back of difflock gear stick taken it out and it's bone dry do i put oil in it and what type cheer's wayne