Ahhhhhhhhh dash wiring

So....

During the removal of the dash i took the front part off and unplugged all connector blocks to get it off. It turned out it was too tight and i couldnt see any other connecors and i thought ill just unplug the connectors on the dials and i'll see the wiring diagram.

Now im looking at the diagram and cant tell what wire goes where.

I now have the big connector which i know connects to the dash dials with a few plugs on them that i dont know where they go :angry:

does anyone know where i would get a detailed wiring diagram of the dash connections?

thanks

gauge lighting is red/white trace wire

temp gauge is green/blue wire

fuel gauge is green/black trace

plain green wire is gauge 12volt power feed

the 2 white connectors only fit one way, so these cannot be fitted incorrectly.

the plain black wire is earth & fits to the centre post of each gauge/speedometer.

the end terminls cannot be incorrectly fitted at the gauges as the terminals will only except their mate.

looking at the 1st photo, which gauges are fitted starting at the speedo end of the instrument pack ?

it'll help me give you the right info

hth :D

the rear wiper wires do a search as this was covered very recently.

gauge lighting is red/white trace wire

temp gauge is green/blue wire

fuel gauge is green/black trace

plain green wire is gauge 12volt power feed

the 2 white connectors only fit one way, so these cannot be fitted incorrectly.

the plain black wire is earth & fits to the centre post of each gauge/speedometer.

the end terminls cannot be incorrectly fitted at the gauges as the terminals will only except their mate.

looking at the 1st photo, which gauges are fitted starting at the speedo end of the instrument pack ?

it'll help me give you the right info

hth :D

the rear wiper wires do a search as this was covered very recently.

Speedo ...... Fuel ..... Water temp..... Battery

in that order

(i have 1 black and 1 green wire left but these are circular female couples)

(and there are heavier wires one is black and one is brown which are also circular female couples)

sorry im apsolut rubbish at wiring

Speedo ...... Fuel ..... Water temp..... Battery

in that order

(i have 1 black and 1 green wire left but these are circular female couples)

(and there are heavier wires one is black and one is brown which are also circular female couples)

sorry im apsolut rubbish at wiring

within the wiring that sits behind the instrument pack you should find a 'Bullet' connecter sleeve, maybe grey or black in colour, with Brown [12 volt feed] & black [earth] wires, match these to the ones on the wiring you took photo's pf above. the other green is a 12v feed so connect that to a matching green in the main wiring & connect the gauges as identified above then everything should be working.

within the wiring that sits behind the instrument pack you should find a 'Bullet' connecter sleeve, maybe grey or black in colour, with Brown [12 volt feed] & black [earth] wires, match these to the ones on the wiring you took photo's pf above. the other green is a 12v feed so connect that to a matching green in the main wiring & connect the gauges as identified above then everything should be working.

Thanks for all the help mate