After a measurement please. ID of air pipe 200tdi

If anyone has a 200 tdi filter assembly from a Discovery in shed I am after the ID diameter of the pipe that runs from the plastic pipe from the filter to the intercooler, specifically at the filter box end (though I think it is the same). Also if anyone has a spare plastic bit that joins the filter box to this pipe I am looking for one for a project.

Thanks

Mark

If anyone has a 200 tdi filter assembly from a Discovery in shed I am after the ID diameter of the pipe that runs from the plastic pipe from the filter to the intercooler, specifically at the filter box end (though I think it is the same). Also if anyone has a spare plastic bit that joins the filter box to this pipe I am looking for one for a project.

Thanks

Mark

200tdi air cleaner inlet and outlet are 3" while turbo inlet is 2.5", just ordered some hoses.................

G

DOH, I meant filter box to Turbo!! Anyway it is sorted now so no longer a problem.

Cheers

Mark

PS You are correct that the box outlet is 3" but the plastic elbow is much smaller where it joins the pipe to the turbo, Infact the internal diameter of the plastic (which is quite thick) is probably about 57mm. So I have done like you and gone straight to the box and ordered up appropriate pipe and a reducer from 3" down to 2.5"