Where can you buy MTF94 gear oil ?? I have tried everywhere !!

last time i went to a unipart they had big signs up outside saying "This is a TRADE OUTLET ONLY. We only accept genuine trade customers with trade accounts" or something to that effect

Not sure if thats a UK wide thing or just that one branch though as i dont go there often, i was just in the area and needed something so thaught i'd go there instead of the usual factors i use.

I use Partco in Deal, they were very helpful and I got 20ltrs.

FYI I also order all my other oils from them in 20/25 ltrs as well as the windsreen wash etc, it works out much cheaper if you get it in larger quantities... (Ie 20 ltrs min).

I also bought the Difflock oilsafe containers (one for each oil type) this makes filling gearboxes a doddle.....

I got a mate to get me some from a LR stealer in the U.K.

1:It was very expensive about £37 for 5litres.

2:I don't think it makes a sh*t of difference in the gearbox as appose to the Dexron 111!

I got a mate to get me some from a LR stealer in the U.K.

1:It was very expensive about £37 for 5litres.

2:I don't think it makes a sh*t of difference in the gearbox as appose to the Dexron 111!

That's much more than I paid, and I found it made a big difference in my R380.

I use Partco in Deal, they were very helpful and I got 20ltrs.

FYI I also order all my other oils from them in 20/25 ltrs as well as the windsreen wash etc, it works out much cheaper if you get it in larger quantities... (Ie 20 ltrs min).

I also bought the Difflock oilsafe containers (one for each oil type) this makes filling gearboxes a doddle.....

I found this out recently, for the first time in a long time I've actually had to buy some oil! Usually get it from work FOC.

Anyway, I'd just finished welding up a new front diffpan for my 110's front axle, made the pan out of the bottom of a propane cylinder. It's a bit bigger than the standard so a bit more oil needed.

No EP90 left at work, bugger. The place we buy our oils off, a local independant oil merchants, closes at 4.30, it's now 4.20 and they're a couple of miles away.

So I decided to go to Halfords, knowing they'd have some, and they'd be open.

1 Litre of EP90 in Halfords was £7.49, now it's a long time since I'd bought oil but I knew that was expensive!

The oil merchants was just around the corner from Halfords so I flew round in the off chance there was still someone there, there was, they're open 'til 5 now :D

5 Litres of EP90 in there was £9.60, result!