Power Steering banjo bolt

CJRH

I've got an issue with the banjo bolt on the power steering pump. The banj bolt I have the thread is too small. I've got a connecting pipe that happens to have the correct size thread on it, the part number on the connecting pipe is NTC8861. I need the correct sise banjo bolt, any ideas?

Chris

DSC00038.jpg

has the pump got a part number on it ?

if so I should be able to find out which engine/vehicle it came off.

is your engine a Discovery 200Tdi ? the Defender 200Tdi uses the same pump as a TD NTC9070 this one has a large nut on the body for one pipe to screw in to & a curved stub pipe on the rear face for the 2nd hose to slide over & secured by a jubilee clip.

OK, I've got to the bottom of it now. The power steering pipes were bought afterwards and have a banjo bolt fitting that is wrong. I’ve managed to get the correct screw in fitting now and I’ve had the pipes made up at a local hydraulic company. Thanks for your help with this.

Chris