Land Rover World

The latest (June) issue of Land Rover World features no less than eleven pages of coverage of the first two rounds of the series including the front cover and centre spread.

I am trying to get hold of some copies to bring along to the next round, but it might be worth trying to find a copy locally to see if your truck is featured.

just an afterthought but is the photographer the chap that asks codrivers why they are not smiling when hes trying to take pictures, not that you've got other things to do at the time, like breath, sort a gnd anchor and talk to the driver!

just an afterthought but is the photographer the chap that asks codrivers why they are not smiling when hes trying to take pictures, not that you've got other things to do at the time, like breath, sort a gnd anchor and talk to the driver!

A good co driver shouldnt need to talk to the driver , He should be able to read his mind :lol::lol:

Err is it me or would you expect to see Land Rover's in "Land Rover World"?

Kick me next Sunday.

mine is half a LR and it will be a pleasure to kick you next Sunday and im sure there will be a quite a few in the line :lol::D:lol:

Nice front cover picture, i wonder who that is :D. First bit of fame ever for us.

And a centre-fold, bet you never thought you would be a centre spread in a dirty magazine :P :P