Morton Island Off road trip

Well the for the past two weeks Jules has been over here in Aus to see me and have a look around. We went to Morton Island while we were there and thought you all might like to see the pics.

Morton Island is a big sand Island like fraser island but closer to Brisbane

My 110 on the beach near the Tangerlooma resort and the dolphin feeding

P4230024.jpg

Some amazing beaches

P4230064.jpg

Lots of beach driving

P4240114.jpg

Apart from when the beaches are closed , Road was closed due to the Oil spill that happen about 4 weeks ago

P4230037.jpg

A bit of reating on beach where we went for a swim

P4240104.jpg

P4240113.jpg

beach driving is the best, ive got mates in amity (the sea shanties) on straddie, the last time i was over we went for abit of fun down the beach if you go over there keep an eye out for a very nice king cab 60 series in the fetching toyota factory shade of beige, cutting it down was pretty much my last job while i was out there, good times

beach driving is the best, ive got mates in amity (the sea shanties) on straddie, the last time i was over we went for abit of fun down the beach if you go over there keep an eye out for a very nice king cab 60 series in the fetching toyota factory shade of beige, cutting it down was pretty much my last job while i was out there, good times

mm yeah can see amity from my lounge. nice place