AWDC Challenger Round 2 Aftermath

Looked at loosing weight in mine and realisticaaly the only way, other than not sitting in it :lol: , is to dump all the dash/heater leaving bare minimum.....

Might have to get some Carlos Fantago wiring that carries all the power required for the winches but is only 2.5mm' :P

or wrap it round a tree a few more times and its will fall off if its not needed.. :D

seriously - weight issues - at your age,, bi ek guv.

should be interesting to see the out come.

plus take on bored what that bloke said too in the mag about how to win etc etc and we should be sorted - - bring the mag with you too, I would like to see how the pro's win events, well clubman events anyway.

Dan,

Loosing weight is very simple: If it rattles cut it off, if it doesn't drill holes in it :i-m_so_happy:

or wrap it round a tree a few more times and its will fall off if its not needed.. :D

seriously - weight issues - at your age,, bi ek guv.

should be interesting to see the out come.

plus take on bored what that bloke said too in the mag about how to win etc etc and we should be sorted - - bring the mag with you too, I would like to see how the pro's win events, well clubman events anyway.

I was thinking about running with no ropes! And yes I'll bring the mag you never know I might get an autograph! Think I get the best advice from the real pros!

Pig you know what happens when we play with trees.............. They fall over!LOL

Les, I never re fitted the heater, and alot of the dash was left out!

I was thinking about running with no ropes! And yes I'll bring the mag you never know I might get an autograph! Think I get the best advice from the real pros!

Pig you know what happens when we play with trees.............. They fall over!LOL

Les, I never re fitted the heater, and alot of the dash was left out!

We were interviewed by the chap at the end of a little club competition he said it was just going to be a little article, and now the word Pro and winning all comes up, very embarassing, trust me am no pro and the chance of me winning very slim, just do it for fun and dont have luxury of workshop, sponsor etc

But we will be available for autographs at the next event :D:D:D

We were interviewed by the chap at the end of a little club competition he said it was just going to be a little article, and now the word Pro and winning all comes up, very embarassing, trust me am no pro and the chance of me winning very slim, just do it for fun and dont have luxury of workshop, sponsor etc

But we will be available for autographs at the next event :D:D:D

My magazine is ready and my pen is waiting! :D

So any one making any changes to there truck before the 21st?

Dan