Jump to content

part number please

Recommended Posts

Hi all ,new member ive got a 1989 90 (and have had for 5 years) has anyone got the part name and number for the rubber seal on the outside of the of the front driver/pass side door.Its the seal that presses against the door glass that winds up and down. Ive just changed the doors I think they are a later type because the corners on the inside of the doors are slightly rounded if you know what I mean! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy