New Business

Hi all

Thought i would let you all know that from the end of the month i will be setting up a NEW workshop

in the Northampton/Wellingborgh area.

My main stay of work will be continuing with manufacture of bespoke roll cages but aiming more

towards the comp/challange market,underbody protection,rock sliders,winch mounts,fuel tanks,

spare wheel carriers, exhausts (stainless only),tubular turbo manifolds and vvt conversions.

I will offer a tube bending service for people wanting to construct their own cages.

Alongside that vehicle prep for road,expedition and challange.

The workshop will have FULL facilities to do EVERYTHING in house!!! i.e TIG,MIG,PLASMA CUTTING

TUBE BENDING,FOLDING,PUNCHING,PRESSING,TURNING and MILLING.

The name of the business is EXACT FABRICATION

Kind Regards CHRIS

TEL 07789690386

Hi all

Thought i would let you all know that from the end of the month i will be setting up a NEW workshop

in the Northampton/Wellingborgh area.

My main stay of work will be continuing with manufacture of bespoke roll cages but aiming more

towards the comp/challange market,underbody protection,rock sliders,winch mounts,fuel tanks,

spare wheel carriers, exhausts (stainless only),tubular turbo manifolds and vvt conversions.

I will offer a tube bending service for people wanting to construct their own cages.

Alongside that vehicle prep for road,expedition and challange.

The workshop will have FULL facilities to do EVERYTHING in house!!! i.e TIG,MIG,PLASMA CUTTING

TUBE BENDING,FOLDING,PUNCHING,PRESSING,TURNING and MILLING.

The name of the business is EXACT FABRICATION

Kind Regards CHRIS

TEL 07789690386

I take it i'll be one of your first "cage" customers then Chris!

hi Chris good luck with the new venture

how much would it cost for a full challange specc cage in 2"CDS fitted

with additinal tree sliders down the tub (possabley braced to the rear loop)

the rear stays down to the cross member . down the outside of the tub

and it close fitting round the windscreen like nort off road do ?

if you can match his prices maybe i could be your second customer :)

regards

Dafydd

hi Chris good luck with the new venture

how much would it cost for a full challange specc cage in 2"CDS fitted

with additinal tree sliders down the tub (possabley braced to the rear loop)

the rear stays down to the cross member . down the outside of the tub

and it close fitting round the windscreen like nort off road do ?

if you can match his prices maybe i could be your second customer :)

regards

Dafydd

PM sent

Good Luck with the site.

I'm fine for all the steel fabrication down in the south but I need help with the try back design I know what I want but it getting it made from Ally something that strong, functional and looks pretty.

But I have not asked Tonk yet he may be able to do it for me unless you have some particularly good ideas.

Julian

no rush I have not even ordered the chassis yet but it will be done before Billing

Good luck Chris.

What is your max tube diameter for bending?

Ta, Al.

Cheers everyone :D:D

Al at the moment 2" is the max,but i am looking at a full cnc setup which will bend up to 4" just got to fine the funding for that. 13/4" and 2" are the most common sizes .

Chris

Al at the moment 2" is the max,but i am looking at a full cnc setup which will bend up to 4" just got to fine the funding for that. 13/4" and 2" are the most common sizes .

Chris

Chris

A great move, I am sure you will get lots of support and business if the quality of what you do is anything to go by.

John

Chris

Well, let me know if you get one any time soon - I could probably help you pay for it! :D

Al.

Good luck Chris - does your tube bender have a spring back compensation facility? or do you calc that yourself?

Im wondering if I can ping up a drawing and just have a flatpack buggy frame turn up? B) whats your preferred drawing format?

Cheers

Jez

Good luck Chris - does your tube bender have a spring back compensation facility? or do you calc that yourself?

Im wondering if I can ping up a drawing and just have a flatpack buggy frame turn up? B) whats your preferred drawing format?

Cheers

Jez

Send whatever you have got and i will take a look.

chrisblackburn110@hotmail.com

Chris

hi chris , i sent eyet another pm last nite , hope fully have sum idea when i would be wanting the cage mate late next week , give you chance to work out a price for me matey :)

Dafydd

p.s how much per bracket , spot lights , ariel etc ?