Speed Camera database

snailracer

Following the Government's Freedom of Information Act you can now get access to speed camera offences registered in the last 12 months. Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera even 1 mph over the set limit is registered and entered on a database !!

You only get a ticket if you are over the limit or (and this is the bit you didn't know) if you register over 20 near misses you will be classified as a serial offender and get a ticket the next time you go just over the limit. This is why you hear of people being done for 31 mph in a 30 limit.

You can check what has already been registered against your vehicle (if any) by going to

http://www.e-database.co.uk

Matt

Blimey. I got caught for speeding in Cleveland six days ago. In the Discovery I have parked outside :o

By my calculations that means the cargo boat that brought it directly here was averaging ~55 knots, they don't half shift these days! Must be that expensive oil.... high calorie or something :huh:

Good one, a while since I've seen that :lol::P

Guest diesel_jim
did you know that you can request a colour photo instead of a black and white one but you have to pay extra?

Stringy got one from Minehead way, wanted to put it on the front room wall!

Here in Wilts you can download your pic from their website, in colour and all!

Blimey. I got caught for speeding in Cleveland six days ago. In the Discovery I have parked outside :o

By my calculations that means the cargo boat that brought it directly here was averaging ~55 knots, they don't half shift these days! Must be that expensive oil.... high calorie or something :huh:

Good one, a while since I've seen that :lol::P

Where in the UK is Cleveland please???

I eat rat poison

mike

I can cause trouble in an empty house.

LOL @ Headhunter.

Cleveland County ceased to exist in 1997.

All the counties are now unitary authorities......

That's why I live in the town of Stockton on Tees in the County of Stockton on Tees.

However they kept the police and fire brigade name as Cleveland police and Cleveland Fire Brigade.

I eat rat poison

mike

LOL @ Headhunter.

Cleveland County ceased to exist in 1997.

All the counties are now unitary authorities......

That's why I live in the town of Stockton on Tees in the County of Stockton on Tees.

However they kept the police and fire brigade name as Cleveland police and Cleveland Fire Brigade.

I eat rat poison

mike

They also kept Cleveland in the postal addresses fo some reason.

That had me worried for a mo. clocked on a Cambridgeshire road, that I have been on in the past, but last week in a vehicle that has been on SORN since last year & I have been in Idonesia since the start of Feb :(

Then I checked the picture :angry::lol:

A convincing spoof I must admit :blink: