4x4 ADVENTURES INTERCLUB CHALLENGE 22/23 AUG 2009

JST

Venues:

Saturday 22nd Aug – Main Challenge - Uplowman, Tiverton, Devon,

Proposed night event Saturday 22nd Aug – Bampton, Nr Tiverton, Devon

Sunday 23rd Aug – Bampton, Nr Tiverton Devon

Tony Cordell is running the team entries for the competition.

Each team will consist of 5 teams.

One of the 5 vehicles must be a standard class

In total there are 6 teams competing.

The team manager must contact Tony Cordell for the entry forms either via email, sending him a PM on LR4x4.com or through 4x4Adventures.

Your team ‘manager’ should collect all entries and monies due and send these to 4x4Adventures.

Only upon receipt of the entire teams’ money and all entry forms will the booking be accepted

The entry fee is £115 per vehicle i.e. (£575 per team).

Places will be allocated by Tony for the event. Please note most places have already been pre-filled. He will however be running a reserves list. Any remaining team places will be open up to the reserve list entry on 13th July 2009.

Registration Pack:

Once your team has registered and a team place has been allocated your team manager will receive a ‘registration pack’ via email. This will contain specific site details and mapping with directions and timings for the event. It will also explain in detail the scoring system that will be used.

Arrival:

Camping will be available from Friday 1400hrs at the Bampton site. Exact location details will be confirmed with your registration information pack.

Scrutineering:

Saturday 22nd – Day

Where: Uplowman (approx 20mins drive from Bampton site).

Time: 0800hrs

There is trailer parking at Uplowman if required.

Saturday 22nd – Night

Where: Camping/Car park field

Time: 1900hrs.

Sunday 23rd - Day

Where: Camping/Car Park field

Time: 0830hrs

Rules and Regs:

Prior to entering the competition you should check that your vehicle complies with our rules and regulations detailed here.

Scoring:

Although a team event, each day is to be taken as an individual challenge for each vehicle and crew. That is to say you are not permitted to help your fellow team members in any way with achieving a punch or completing a section. Your individual scores will be combined to provide a team score.

Special Stage scores will be attributed to the total scores for each vehicle. The Special Stages will have points allocated for completing the task with bonus points given for the time taken.

Further details regarding scoring will be provided in the registration pack.

Sponsorship & Prizes:

OEC International have kindly agreed to sponsor the event and will be providing the prizes.

Facilities:

It is hoped to have a catering van on site at Bampton for Saturday evening and Sunday morning This is not guaranteed and teams should plan to be self sufficient.

There will be portaloos at the Bampton Camping Site.

Security:

Whilst there will be personnel involved with the organisation of the event around at both Uplowman and Bampton for the majority of the event competitors are responsible for their own vehicle/equipment and associated possessions. 4x4Adventures and OEC International will take no responsibility for the loss or damage to any possessions.

Departure:

Competitors should be cleared and departed from the site and camping grounds by Sunday night.

The expected finish time for Sunday is 1530hrs followed by results and prize giving. Prize giving will take place at the Bampton main car park/camping field.

Spectators:

Spectators are more than welcome over the whole weekend and may camp at no charge.

Pets:

No pets are permitted

• 1 month later...

only one team entry (Team Last Men) received so far. i will open up entries to any other teams from 13 Jul as per the emailed entry forms.

If you have a team and are not currently holding a reserved team slot then email me to register your interest. i will send you entry forms direct.

If you have a team slot reserved then badger your team captain to get the entries together to confirm your place.

Reserved team places until 13 July 09

1. LR4x4.com

2. Innovate 4x4.com

3. Challenger 4x4 (the club)

4. BWORC

5. Team CRAG

Confirmed entry

1. Team Last Men MWORC

Reserve List (entry available from 13 July)

1. CSW

James , It seems that BWoRC has now dis-banded ,for whatever reasons , I have spoken with the Team Captain and he and many of his team will not be entering , So it leaves a nice space for Martin and the CSW crew .

I know that Martin is looking for a couple of team members to complete his team , as most of the CSW crew are at Buckies grande opening of new stores that weekend .

Most entries from Innovate are in and paid in full , But we have had a change of team members so all to be revealed on Sat along with payment from our coach :rolleyes: Tim Jones .

As Ciderman has said, we are looking for one or two competitive modified vehicles to join a potential CSW team, we can make 4 vehicles if Derek drives his own vehicle instead of crewing for me - which has been a regular occurance lately!! :)

If Derek drives his own vehicle, that will leave us both in need of an experienced bitch - any takers? :blink::lol:

Most entries from Innovate are in and paid in full , But we have had a change of team members so all to be revealed on Sat along with payment from our coach :rolleyes: Tim Jones .

2 crews to pay on Saterday, then all sorted, and confirmed form Innovate 4x4.com :)

As Ciderman has said, we are looking for one or two competitive modified vehicles to join a potential CSW team, we can make 4 vehicles if Derek drives his own vehicle instead of crewing for me - which has been a regular occurance lately!! :)

If Derek drives his own vehicle, that will leave us both in need of an experienced bitch - any takers? :blink::lol:

Martin, i have emailed you entry forms. try contacting those that were in the BWORC team see if you can find two codrivers there, bit of a waste having Derek codriving for you - although i suppose it stops him breaking things!

Hi,

Team Challenger4x4 are definately in but Paul is in Romania at the mo, I have just been told that I need to confirm we are definately in. Please call me on 07836 713677 if you need anything else from me.

Thanks

Lucy

xx

Hi,

Team Challenger4x4 are definately in but Paul is in Romania at the mo, I have just been told that I need to confirm we are definately in. Please call me on 07836 713677 if you need anything else from me.

Thanks

Lucy

xx

Hi Lucy,

Entry forms went out on the 13 May with the deadlines, which havent changed. Places for teams will be confirmed on receipt of all the teams paperwork (codrivers can sign on the day) and payment. To keep it fair and stand by my original posts and emails as per the entry form entry will be opened up to other teams on the 13 Jul and then done first come first served. Sorry but i would of thought 8 weeks was long enough, but dont worry there isint a massive queue.

1-Shaunus and Billy Bones Std

2-Simon Elvins and TBC Mod

3-Pod and Lard Mod

4-D Webber and M Walford Mod

5-Mark Dyer and Nobbymogs Mod

BWORC had their Ist Monday of the month meeting trying to find out whats going on.

As it stands Simon is a No

D webber & M Walford is a No

As for Pod, lard,Mark and Nobbymogs not sure and have not heard anything.

With regards to myself and Bill our vehicle should be built by then and classed as Std.

I spoke with Jason last week to see what we could group together with regards CSW and if some would get in contact with me to see if we could fill places in BWORC or call it CSW group. Still not heard anything, but please get in touch.

Pod, lard,Mark and Nobbymogs are you in.

Regards

Shaun

One of our Land Rovers has suffered a bit a damage and not sure if it will be ready in time but hoping it will, just depends on the insurers.

So as it stands we are short of a modified vehicle to make the number up if anyone is interested, please either PM me or post on here.

One of our Land Rovers has suffered a bit a damage and not sure if it will be ready in time but hoping it will, just depends on the insurers.

So as it stands we are short of a modified vehicle to make the number up if anyone is interested, please either PM me or post on here.

im not promising but i will see what i can do..............

Erm I'll ask James for some to send to you to send to me to send to you to send to James :)

I'll call you tomorrow sometime to sort everything?

Bob my apologies as on nights and getting old and starting to forget things

if it is ok with you I'd like to join your team?

3rd team entry now in

Wooldridge Demolition

11 Mod Paul Bass

12 Mod Dom Brione Dan Elias

13 Mod Kev Pocock Adrian Turner

14 Mod Nick Anderson Neville Hudd

15 Std Andy Nash