4x4 ADVENTURES INTERCLUB CHALLENGE 22/23 AUG 2009

JST

I would be interested in doing this now the TFC is off. Any teams need a MOD?

Sorry, just read the tyre size rule, I have 37.5 boggers so that excludes me.

Alan, see my other reply, you will probably find that your boggers are within size when actually measured.

I would have had a go if “standard” actually meant “factory standard” rather than “modified” :rolleyes: or that you were given a positive handicapping factor for being factory standard + standard towing hitch attached & as driver you would have to get out to punch your own card! Lol ;)

For the record LR4x4.com did not ask anyone to change team names it was offered

no influence was brought.as if any even exists.

the team we had either had unsuitable cars (not road legal) or were selling up.

just to clarify for those it may have concerned.

I would have had a go if “standard” actually meant “factory standard” rather than “modified” :rolleyes: or that you were given a positive handicapping factor for being factory standard + standard towing hitch attached & as driver you would have to get out to punch your own card! Lol ;)

so like the fun 2 day events we run then rather than the full on challenge ones, will look forward to seeing you at the J33P event.

so like the fun 2 day events we run then rather than the full on challenge ones, will look forward to seeing you at the J33P event.

:blink: Err no full on challenge ones, there is more kudos to be had, after all finishing anything other than last in a factory standard LR would mean you did better than expected or should have done even if it was threw DNF’s etc of others. ;)

But I would be excluded by your rules anyway!

“The event will be for individual vehicles, each of which must carry one driver and one co-driver:o

Guess I would just be to extreme for you! :lol:

:blink: Err no full on challenge ones, there is more kudos to be had, after all finishing anything other than last in a factory standard LR would mean you did better than expected or should have done even if it was threw DNF’s etc of others. ;)

But I would be excluded by your rules anyway!

“The event will be for individual vehicles, each of which must carry one driver and one co-driver:o

Guess I would just be to extreme for you! :lol:

so you want to enter a full on challenge in a std non extras fitted vehicle with no codriver but pick up bonus points for being 'factory fresh' or in a class for 'factory fresh one occupant vehicles' Well you are more than welcome to enter one of my full on challenges in your truck with just you if thats the Kudos you are after but not in your own class i am afraid. Not sure where the Kudos is in doing that mind you but each to their own. i would of thought the fun weekends would have been ideal but it seems not, not even my Daily Driver Challenge events would suit it would seem, i hope you have fun in your quest to find an event suited to you, have you tried AWDC?

so you want to enter a full on challenge in a std non extras fitted vehicle with no codriver but pick up bonus points for being 'factory fresh' or in a class for 'factory fresh one occupant vehicles' Well you are more than welcome to enter one of my full on challenges in your truck with just you if thats the Kudos you are after but not in your own class i am afraid. Not sure where the Kudos is in doing that mind you but each to their own. i would of thought the fun weekends would have been ideal but it seems not, not even my Daily Driver Challenge events would suit it would seem, i hope you have fun in your quest to find an event suited to you, have you tried AWDC?

no co driver on one of your events or a AWDC this id like to see ..................although i do remember a certain bloke doing a few punches on his own at kirton after he and his co driver had a lovers tiff shall we say

b101uk ,Have you ever experienced the wrath of one of JST`s full challenges ? Hes evil I tell you ,pure unadulterated evil , He likes to see you fit your truck through 3ft gaps under 5 ft of water half way up a 200ft sheer cliff , and thats after one of his mind game Special Stages , :wacko:

Not that I would want to discourage anyone :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

LR4x4.com #

16 Mod Tony Cordell Neil Brooklyn

17 Mod Bert Smith Dan Smith

18 Mod Bob Smith Dawn Smith

19 Mod Ian Moulsdale

20 Std TBC

CSW

21 Mod Martin Hounsell

22 Mod Derek Hounsell

23 Mod Mark Gray Martin Gilpin

24 Mod Roger Pardy Paul Rogers

25 Std stuart Ball Shane Avery

this afternoon i have emailed team captains the final information for the day with locations etc. Team members should have this information from them in due course. If any team captains haven't got it please drop me a line.