Hello again, I'm back

Morning All,

Haven't posted since the LRE forum was up (BTW, didn't hear what happened there, anyone wanna fill me in on its demise? )

Good to see all the familiar people on here and that the forum is as good as ever.

So after my wee French adventure, am back in rainy Ireland. The 110 is sitting in the garden looking a bit unloved. I urgently needed a car for commiting to a new job and the 110 needed so much work done that I ended up buying a small van, urgh I hate it and miss driving the 110 so much. :( As we all know that's the reality of driving a land rover, if ya don't look after it, it'll huff.

So once the first paycheck comes in I'll be sorting everything and getting her running again. B)

All a rather longwinded way of saying HELLO!

Gromit

Haven't posted since the LRE forum was up (BTW, didn't hear what happened there, anyone wanna fill me in on its demise? )

OK, 30 sec history :)

K&&&head called Dickie Green pulled the plug on the good ship LRE

Everybody deserted the rapidly sinking ship and landed on this fair desert isle which was constructed at short notice from stuff that somebody had lying around

Unbeknown to us Bigfoot had been down in the hold pumping and so the ship refloated after a bit but the insides were a bit soggy

Some people stayed on the island, which was called LRA

Some went back to the ship, which had also been called LRA

Some spend a bit of time on both

The island was now named LR4x4

Here we are :)

I think there is a full history somewhere though