Defender 300 Tdi Tunnel Mats

AD90

Looking for the part numbers of the 'tunnel mats' (if that's the correct description) for my 300tdi (R380) 90. I need the one that goes over the tunnel and the one that goes around the fuse-box and into the footwells.

Mine have just disintegrated as though some solvent has attacked them?

Thanks

AD90

Rubber mats,

I see that Paddocks (am I allowed to mention names? please delete if I have broken a foum rule) sell a complete kit (TR658) Does anyone know if that would replace my rotten panels or is it just an underlay?

Thanks

AD90

mentioning suppliers is fine.

TR658 is a sound proofing kit not mats.

TR650 carpet set.

110 parts book shows tunnel cover rubber as MUC1621 for 4 cylinder engined vehicles but doesn't specify the VIN range the bit around the fusebox is shown as BTR341 insulation dash centre

Thanks Western,

From the price of MUC1621 alone (couldn't find BTR341) I think the Carpet-Set might be the best option, although I am a bit concerned about moisture and smell, the truck doesn't move a lot these days, and it doesn't hold the water out.

AD90