tubular bumperettes

Hi all i recently bought a pair of tubular bumperettes for my 90 csw and need help with fitting, as in where on the rear crossmember and how. None of the holes in the RC seem to line up. What is the best sort of drill bit to use and how do i position them to accomodate the future purchase of a swingaway wheel carrier? Many thanks Jen.

Is this what you have?

Mine fitted to existing holes. I can measure their position if you want.

Just use a steel bit to drill. Make sure you can reach the far side to fit the nuts before you drill!

Can't offer much help re a spare wheel carrier. It'll probably use a similar position so will need to be fettled.

DSC_3186.jpg

(Feel free to laugh at my mud flaps :D )

Is this what you have?

Mine fitted to existing holes. I can measure their position if you want.

Just use a steel bit to drill. Make sure you can reach the far side to fit the nuts before you drill!

Can't offer much help re a spare wheel carrier. It'll probably use a similar position so will need to be fettled.

DSC_3186.jpg

(Feel free to laugh at my mud flaps :D )

Hi thanks for your reply, they look similar except my holes seem to be directly above each other? Thinking may be easier to redrill the bumperettes to fit RC rather than attacking an already holey RC! :(

What about contacting the supplier; they really should just bolt on. What year is your truck?

Otherwise I guess you'll just have to start putting new holes in either the bumperettes or the cross member; which ever is easier.

What about contacting the supplier; they really should just bolt on. What year is your truck?

Otherwise I guess you'll just have to start putting new holes in either the bumperettes or the cross member; which ever is easier.

Hi it is a 1996 on a P 90 csw.