Stolen !!! First Four Winch Bumper

Hi all,

been a while since i have been on here but just wanted to spread the word !!!

Last night i had my First Four Defender Air-Con Tubular Winch Bumper with 'A' Bar & my goodwinch TDS winch with blue bowline on nicked from outside my house!!

the winch has never ever been used it is about 3 months old and the bumper is also in a new state.

any information leading to the recovery of this equipment would be most greatful- please PM

i am sure the thiefing :angry::angry: scum are local and the same scum that knicked the top of my snorkel a few months ago :angry::angry:

just wish they w2ould get a bloody job and buy their own gear!!!!!!!!

ps i am in Essex

Up-most sympathy

it seems that nothing is sacred, and these selfish no decency types are getting more desperate for their fix.

It would be nice if parts like this were able to be traced and pinned to the people who steal them.

I often wonder when browsing at LR sales if they have legitimately been removed for sale.

It would be so nice to see them get their comeuppance..

But I am afraid that all we can do is question when buying, but even then how can you tell?

Wishing you every bit of luck in getting them back

Defcol

Its frustrating I know when these theiving lowlifes strike , Only last night I had my own garage broken into and both my sons motocross bikes stolen , and at work we have lost nearly 100k of plant since xmas , Im afraid its the sign of the times and we all need to buck up on security measures .

The justice system has a lot to answer for , If the toerags get caught they probably wont even turn up to court and if they do they only get a light sentance ,

i can think of much worse things to do to them . :angry:

The justice system has a lot to answer for , If the toerags get caught they probably wont even turn up to court and if they do they only get a light sentance ,

i can think of much worse things to do to them . :angry:

I know how you feel Jase, had the same with Bert when he was a nipper, spent hours and hours sitting outside schools and going to the local low life habitats looking for them.

Dont start me on this, just dont :( . You would not have time to read all I have to say.

After 2 chippers, 34 chainsaws, 8 hedge trimmers, 6 strimmers, 2 bags of climbing kit, 4 generators, 1 pole saw, 2 Ivor Williams, 1 Goat (inc new chain), 2 pet rabbits (inc food), 1 oil fired stove, 1 x 7.5 tonne lorry, 1 winch, 1 hydraulic log splitter and loads of various other stuff and countless ram raids/break ins, in twenty five years only one guy has ever been convicted. All the others, well just dont start me.

• 1 year later...

We had 3 winches stolen at one of our work bases in West Dorset.All off a Land Rover Defender 110 Commercial. We had CCTV in place and recording 24/7. We handed the CCTV footage into the local police station and found out it was a group of local travellers that had actually inhabited one of our sites and followed the vehicle back to the base. We now have a brand new truck and the winch has been welded to the truck. The nuts and bolts had disappeared but the winch remains we just occasionally replace the nuts and bolts.

SNAP

Last bank holiday monday night i too had my nearly new First Four tubular Air Con bumper stolen from outside my house, complete with Superwinch EP9 and blue Bowrope. all in nearly new condition.

The scum hacked through the cables with side cutters (must of took a while)

The police could not even be bothered to turn up, just sent me a crime number through the post.

Had a look at my truck this morning, the winch cable and hook have gone!I'm going to have to keep an eye open because chances are they will be back for the winch and bumper soon. A few tack welds should slow them down a bit.