colours colours colours!!!! so many colours

Hi all me GAIN!!!!

i have recently rebuilt my 1996 300tdi defender, all new body work, a nice new set of puma doors!!!! :o;)

i was going to spray it bonnatti grey , but thats a three stage paint!!!!,

so i was wondereing if any one had any ideas on what colour would look good that i can do in synthetics/or two-pac???

and if so if you might also have the paint code :rolleyes:

thanks to all

jack

Hi all me GAIN!!!!

i have recently rebuilt my 1996 300tdi defender, all new body work, a nice new set of puma doors!!!! :o;)

so i was wondereing if any one had any ideas on what colour would look good that i can do in synthetics/or two-pac???

thanks to all

jack

Go for the 2 pac it is 1000 stronger than the synthetic carp. Try and get hold of some aircraft paint, that is the best there is.

Hi all me GAIN!!!!

thanks to all

jack

I think Bonatti grey, even though its a three stage paint, or Alveston Red?

My rolling rebuild is an eBay vendors Arrows red 1 pack cellulose paint. It's very very red indeed, almost Ferrari red. Cheap, easy to apply, home sprayable, touch up scratches with a brush, perfect.

I was going to go for a proper modern paint respray, but then realised it's a Landy, not a Bentley.

My rolling rebuild is an eBay vendors Arrows red 1 pack cellulose paint. It's very very red indeed, almost Ferrari red. Cheap, easy to apply, home sprayable, touch up scratches with a brush, perfect.

I was going to go for a proper modern paint respray, but then realised it's a Landy, not a Bentley.

which is why we go for olive green :lol:

Arf, arf, arf. :lol:

I did have a little OMFG-that's-too-red twitch when I sprayed up the bulkhead, it's redder than a Vanessa Feltz in a sauna. There is a serious consideration though.

It was cheap.

does anyone have a paint code for the land rover black?