Becker Sat Nav

CountryGent

A neighbour asked me about the sat nav in his RR. He advised that it was a Becker ( a brand which I had not heard of - but then having a 110 that's hardly suprising ;) ) he has the 2002 version of the CDs and wanted to get the revised version - I believe 2007? He was amazed at the cost he was quoted - over £125.

My question is a simple one, without obviously breaching any copy rights, licensing issues etc does any one have the update available? Or does any one have a contact/site that does??

Thanks

Becker is an upmarket German car audio brand - part of Harmon Kardon these days. They were best known for their Mexico radio in the 60s (IIRC).

No idea about the CDs I'm afraid - that sound like a fairly typical price for updating the map data on a fully fitted sat nav :(

Becker is an upmarket German car audio brand - part of Harmon Kardon these days. They were best known for their Mexico radio in the 60s (IIRC).

No idea about the CDs I'm afraid - that sound like a fairly typical price for updating the map data on a fully fitted sat nav :(

Well it was worth a try B)

Thanks