northern and clubman round 3

MrHT

Looks like there's a strong possibilty that Saley might not be competeing in his own vehicle and may end up bitching for Glynn Yates.

His own motors not ready, its got the A frame still broken from the last Howlin Wolf's err, err, SLIP UP which damaged it a bit.

Looks like there's a strong possibilty that Saley might not be competeing in his own vehicle and may end up bitching for Glynn Yates.

His own motors not ready, its got the A frame still broken from the last Howlin Wolf's err, err, SLIP UP which damaged it a bit.

It will be sorted chris,

Carl.

looks like another round im going to have to ''sit out''

truck not ready due to some incompetent company suppliying s/s brake caliper pistons messing me around and claiming non payment etc :angry:

and spending all my spare ''truck money'' trying to get my house finished enougth to move in :(

roll on round 4 i hope to be sorted and moved in by then he he :D

Dafydd

p.s good luck to all that enter :P

And then again it might not :wub::wub:

Carl.

Sosomeone is going to be pulling an alnighter this week or is he in the same boat as the rest of us and can't get away from the wife at teh moment :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:) Thank you to everybody that turned up for either the Northern or The Clubman Challenge at Lea Bridge, We hope that you enjoyed it and full results and photos will be on the relevant website for the 2 events either

www.northernchallenge.co.uk or www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk

we look forward to seeing you all at the next round The Northern Challenge on 25th & 26th July 2009 and The Clubman on the 26th July 2009

Thanks for a great event lads, despite losing the end casting on the rear winch before 12 o'clock, which made life a hell of a lot harder, we still enjoyed it loads and some great punches out there Barney, well done, possible not so well done when I've seen the shape of the belly plate from THE ROCKS.

Got a bit warm sitting on top of the V8 all day, especially when you can't touch the tunnel its so hot, which is not so good when you've narrowed the footwells to cope with moving the block back, but hey ho, and got covered with a million greenfly that came in with every branch we touched and no windscreen, apart from that effortless.

Great site, but I think a couple of locals who had a demolition derby purposely with the trees need a word or to, or you will lose it, which will be a great shame.

• 5 weeks later...