Anyone have or know of where to these body parts

Hi all,

This is my first post, :unsure:

I getting to the end of my planning to round up all the parts i need to build my 100" truck.

However i'm looking to find a 110 (truckcab) rear tub and cab roof/rear section, as well as a replacement bulkhead.

Its been suggested to me by the guys at richards chassis that a 110 tub is a good conversion to use for what im doing. It would be nice to hear any thoughts on what would need to be done (assuming i'd have to shorten from front and rear?) or any other methods.

Also I'm looking for a particular tubular rear winch x-member. It kicks up at each side outside the chassis rails. I've seen them elsewhere, anyone know where they came from?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all,

This is my first post, :unsure:

I getting to the end of my planning to round up all the parts i need to build my 100" truck.

However i'm looking to find a 110 (truckcab) rear tub and cab roof/rear section, as well as a replacement bulkhead.

Its been suggested to me by the guys at richards chassis that a 110 tub is a good conversion to use for what im doing. It would be nice to hear any thoughts on what would need to be done (assuming i'd have to shorten from front and rear?) or any other methods.

Also I'm looking for a particular tubular rear winch x-member. It kicks up at each side outside the chassis rails. I've seen them elsewhere, anyone know where they came from?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Hi there is a 100 inch on ebay for £300 would save you a ,lot of money and time it needs finishing and i have seen several truck cabs rear tubs ect on ebay as well, depending where you are amazon 4x4 are land rover breakers and are very nice to deal with. good luck regards antony 110

Hi there is a 100 inch on ebay for £300 would save you a ,lot of money and time it needs finishing and i have seen several truck cabs rear tubs ect on ebay as well, depending where you are amazon 4x4 are land rover breakers and are very nice to deal with. good luck regards antony 110

Many thanks, i think i'll give amazon 4x4 a try. Do you have a link to that auction by any chance? I'll see what its like though i'm trying to build mine up on a galv chassis.

the truck above belongs to me ,

it wasnt acctally built by gwyn but he did give me some great advise before i modded it , the body work was done by myself and the rear is made up of a devon 4x4 front winch bumper cradle (before they sold cradles)

the rear was originally built by the same person who built my cage but didnt resemble any thing like i had imagined and asked for so was cut up 2 weeks later and modified with the devon craadle and welded in to place by a mate of mine http://www.alunox.co.uk/

need some more help or some pics (only have a couple ) just ask , good luck

Dafydd

the truck above belongs to me ,

it wasnt acctally built by gwyn but he did give me some great advise before i modded it , the body work was done by myself and the rear is made up of a devon 4x4 front winch bumper cradle (before they sold cradles)

the rear was originally built by the same person who built my cage but didnt resemble any thing like i had imagined and asked for so was cut up 2 weeks later and modified with the devon craadle and welded in to place by a mate of mine http://www.alunox.co.uk/

need some more help or some pics (only have a couple ) just ask , good luck

Dafydd

I really appreciate the help Dafydd,

I may be full of questions in weeks/months to come.

so do you reckon D44 could make that cross member up for me then?

The other thing, did you use a 110 tub with the front and rear of the arches cut out for the body. the rear of your tub looks very neat. Any pictures on the process of the body would be appreciated as well if its no trouble.

thanks again.

sam

hiya Sam

my truck is acctally still a 90 just with 5 3/4" taken off the back :D so apart fron the back of the tub cut off its a standard 90 tub .

devon will defently sell you a winch cradle off the shelf now and im sure if it was to go in to there workshop would make up the rest too but wouldnt have thought they would just sell one .

on the other hand depending where you are Gwyn lewis ( http://www.gwynlewis4x4.co.uk/ ) would build you one or try giving Leon a call from alunox im sure he could do the tube work that all he really works with , tell him i sent you .

will try send a few pics of when i was building it over to you probably tommorrow now

regards

Dafydd

p.s just pm me if you want more specific info and will see if i can be of any help