Clubs in Lancashire

zeb

Morning folks

Been lurking on here for a while and thought i'd join up. I'm about to enter the world of all things land rover and wanted to do some greenlaning and maybe the odd RTV trial. Best advice on here seems to be 'join a club' and get someone to show you the ropes so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a club in Lancashire thats good for newbies like myself? Location wise i'm between preston and blackpool.

any advice welcomed

cheers

Morning folks

Been lurking on here for a while and thought i'd join up. I'm about to enter the world of all things land rover and wanted to do some greenlaning and maybe the odd RTV trial. Best advice on here seems to be 'join a club' and get someone to show you the ropes so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a club in Lancashire thats good for newbies like myself? Location wise i'm between preston and blackpool.

any advice welcomed

cheers

You are always welcome to come and join us and a few others on a green lane trip. We are in Morecambe and often lane in the Lakes and Yorkshire Dales. In fact, we are out playing tomorrow!