Land Rover 90 stolen this morning

Hi all,

Am just putting this out there for you all to keep an eye out for a Land Rover 90 2.5td truck cab in dark green with white roof reg number: D157BFP chassis number: SALLDVAB7AA282893. It was stolen from Long Eaton in Nottingham this morning. No battery was fitted but that didn't stop them. it has a repainted chassis in black and 5 brand new 600x16 "Cross Ply type" tyres fitted. Reward offered for recovery of this much loved vehicle. If you know of it's whereabouts then please contact me (pm) or call Long Eaton Police on 0345 1233333. Thanks

Dave.

Truck cab and wheels/tyres (white top with round cover plate from flashing light removal, green sides), other parts could be on auction sites etc. :angry:

Gutted for you.

I down the road in Chilwell, and live just south of Nottingham so will keep eyes peeled. Any pics to help?

fingers crossed

Yep am looking to get a couple of photos on soon.

There is corrosion along the bottom of the doors but other than that it was/is clean all round. thanks for keeping an eye out.

Dave

Hi there, Thats really bad to here as i live in toton! will keep a lookout. (just curious but was is is parked almost opposite motor world)

There are some travellers up at one a of the old bardills buildings!! might be worth a look.

Hi all,

Am just putting this out there for you all to keep an eye out for a Land Rover 90 2.5td truck cab in dark green with white roof reg number: D157BFP chassis number: SALLDVAB7AA282893. It was stolen from Long Eaton in Nottingham this morning. No battery was fitted but that didn't stop them. it has a repainted chassis in black and 5 brand new 600x16 "Cross Ply type" tyres fitted. Reward offered for recovery of this much loved vehicle. If you know of it's whereabouts then please contact me (pm) or call Long Eaton Police on 0345 1233333. Thanks

Dave.

Truck cab and wheels/tyres (white top with round cover plate from flashing light removal, green sides), other parts could be on auction sites etc. :angry:

Can you upload a photo??

-JackSA

Hi there, Thats really bad to here as i live in toton! will keep a lookout. (just curious but was is is parked almost opposite motor world)

There are some travellers up at one a of the old bardills buildings!! might be worth a look.

Yes thats the one, pity its not there now though. Have had a sniff around the travellers site but not alot there really.

Hi all,

Dave.

Thats bad news, any pics? would be helpful.

post-15752-1243274955_thumb.jpg

post-15752-1243274988_thumb.jpg

post-15752-1243275023_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in adding photo's especially as time is of the essence as they say.

Please can I ask you all to keep an eye out for the truck or any bits coming up on websites etc.

Thanks again.

Dave.