Paint for brush application

AD90

I have tried to search but can't find anything specific.

I have an old (1987) 90 finished in Coniston green, that needs a bit of touching up. I am happy with brush/roller finish, but I am struggling to find paint locally (Aberdeen)

Any ideas?

Thanks

AD90

I have tried to search but can't find anything specific.

I have an old (1987) 90 finished in Coniston green, that needs a bit of touching up. I am happy with brush/roller finish, but I am struggling to find paint locally (Aberdeen)

Any ideas?

Thanks

AD90

try the paint man not local as he is in wolverhampton but he does post and the paint is brill

i used :

http://www.turnerstradepaints.co.uk/index.htm

very helpful and i even sent them a couple of flakes of my paint and they confirmed it was Coniston Green. they asked whether i wanted it made up to the original colour or slightly faded to match the flakes.....well impressed.

they will sell you everything you need including good quality brushes. so far i have only painted the bonnet and rear door - good results.

hope this helps

Thanks, I'll try Turners.

I sent The Paint Man an email weeks ago and he's not replied, is he still trading or just not that customer focused?

He's still around. He goes to most of the shows.

Unfortunately, although he seems to do every Land Rover solid colour ever used, he doesn't do Lincoln Green. Guess which colour I need :(