Great Service

Brookers

Just had my first dealings with Gwyn Lewis this week. It makes such a difference to deal with someone who will listen to what you need and make sure that what they are sending is the right part. Ordered monday, delivered wednesday and fitted last night. So easy and hassel free compared to other suppliers.

Gwyn will be having more of my money in the future.

Brookers

Just had my first dealings with Gwyn Lewis this week. It makes such a difference to deal with someone who will listen to what you need and make sure that what they are sending is the right part. Ordered monday, delivered wednesday and fitted last night. So easy and hassel free compared to other suppliers.

Gwyn will be having more of my money in the future.

Brookers

here here

i travelled up to see him on friday as he is about an hours drive from me. i brought his challange suspension kit and he was really helpfull. even showed me around his truck. but generally excellent service and good ideas. its always nice when you spend some money with someone and they make you feel that you arnt giving it to an arse.

i travelled up to see him on friday as he is about an hours drive from me. i brought his challange suspension kit and he was really helpfull. even showed me around his truck. but generally excellent service and good ideas. its always nice when you spend some money with someone and they make you feel that you arnt giving it to an arse.
Stop your making me sick!!! Did you see any dents in his door (where he was trying really hard) or has he fixed them ;)

Gwyn Lewis may be a great guy, give good service :) , and all the other things that so many businesses fail in :( , but I'm sure that he'd really appreciate your comments a helluva lot more if you actually told the rest of the world who he is! :huh: For those of us who don't know Gwyn Lewis, can somebody, please, post a link, give a business name, or some other means for all of us to be able to take advantage of his good services. I, also, am fed up with giving money to so called "experts" in the "service free zone". Many thanks.

Mike