how to get into winch challenge events

You've got the perfect event in 2weeks time at Matlock Bath'ish with the Northern Winch Challenge, its 30 minutes or so away from Stoke and is perfect for a beginner.

Check the thread out, its not a Holymoorside anymore its at Lea Mill which is a superb site and if your not that confident you can keep out of other competitors way there.

Simple answer to disable difflocks is to pull the fuse out of the pump, or jubilee clip/bolt the operating cables down depending on the type.

Doesn't matter how big your motor is it will get to a punch, the axles are all the same width in general, don't get listening to much to off-green bowlers and find out for yourself, they said the world was flat and you couldn't breathe above 12 mph,

oh and don't wear green socks, they make you lose traction, if you get my drift.

Cue smart arses....

You've got the perfect event in 2weeks time at Matlock Bath'ish with the Northern Winch Challenge, its 30 minutes or so away from Stoke and is perfect for a beginner.

Check the thread out, its not a Holymoorside anymore its at Lea Mill which is a superb site and if your not that confident you can keep out of other competitors way there.

Simple answer to disable difflocks is to pull the fuse out of the pump, or jubilee clip/bolt the operating cables down depending on the type.

Doesn't matter how big your motor is it will get to a punch, the axles are all the same width in general, don't get listening to much to off-green bowlers and find out for yourself, they said the world was flat and you couldn't breathe above 12 mph,

oh and don't wear green socks, they make you lose traction, if you get my drift.

Cue smart arses....

i thought the world was flat :blink::blink:

well said dan, me and andy entered our first challenge at wellington very much like you

we have now competed in only four.. get a truck and get stuck in all the lads are friendly and helpful.

if you only get one punch and go home with no damage you have done well...

mark

Well Dumber 'n' Dumber having a pop now, read the Big name on the trophy girls, you stand a cahnce of winning the "Shelia's wheels" award,

but I think you pair would struggle to roll your sleeping bag up, without a grown up to help you.

Well Dumber 'n' Dumber having a pop now, read the Big name on the trophy girls, you stand a cahnce of winning the "Shelia's wheels" award,

but I think you pair would struggle to roll your sleeping bag up, without a grown up to help you.

Mr Hurst & Mr Sales now all about rolls and not the ones you get in Subway either :lol::D:lol:

take a look at these to events http://www.northernchallege.co.uk/ http://www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk/ both are on at lea bridge at the end of the month they are a great starting point and cater for all classes of vehicles

you will heve be put into any position that you dont wont to be on these events if your not happy to atempt a punch then you dont have to

if you are not ready to compete yet turn up and have a chat with the lads and lasses they will be more than happy to give you advise on any subject they can

exactly right twiggy

i can never manage to compress the sleeping bag enough as you to get it back into its carrying bag :P:P:lol:

you've just got it sussed aint you :D