severe oil leak on 300tdi!

As the title says really- the defender has started to leak oil very heavily, never had any oil loos previously- having investigated briefly it appears to be coming from two places next to each other- the lift pump gasket is weeping- i changed the pump 6 weeks ago so obviously distrubed something- i will replace the gaskety but more of a problme is the brake servo pump (next to the lift pump? i think this is it) has a major oil leak from the join to the block- is this as straight forward as a new gasket? Any tips/advice much appreciated!

Cheers,

Tom

I replaced my vacuum pump as it had a little hole in the end which was pee-ing oil all over the place. I didn't replace the gasket though, I just applied some sealer to the existing gasket and all is good again. Possibly a bit of a botch job, but I only bought a second hand vacuum pump which didn't come with a gasket.