spray on bedliner

Guest Eric Wander

Guest Eric Wander

I am looking for input on spray on bed liners, Qwikliner vs Line-X vs rhino in particular. I have seen them before in other people's trucks. I want to hear from people who have had personal experiences with them. Which one is better and why, cost, etc...

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

As this is not vehicle specific I'm moving this into the International.

Please do not submit multiples of the same post. As an anti spam measure submissions from new members will not appear immediately as the first few posts you make are manually approved by a moderator prior to being made visible.

Eric,

what side of the pond are you?

I've not been able to find the products that your referring to over here in Sweden, but back home it was every day occurrence to see an pick up with rhino liner. Those that I know who do use it on their Land Rovers love the stuff but they do pay particular attention to where they apply it so that they don't damage the liner if they do repairs later down the road.

Todd.

Protecta-kote is a self-install rubberised paint. I used it for a boat deck, excellent on that, waterproof and tough, but you have to follow the thinning and drying instructions perfectly.

It's cheap, if you DIY, and easy to colour match. I was impressed. Have look here.

Edit: DOH, that's the stuff linked to above, but from the manufacturer's site.