SVO special/series fifth wheel

Hi,

Does any body have any pictures or information regarding an SVO vehicle, i believe it was a defender 90 single cab that was built to resemble a lorry with a fifth wheel trailer? I think it was only used as a show vehicle and not some sort of prototype. The only other thing i can remember was that the truck and trailer were both white and the trailer had canvas side curtains. It had no body work at the back only mudguards.

I would also appreciate any pictures or info of series landie's that have been converted to the above spec or that have been converted to a fifth wheel.

Many thanks

Matt

where are you? There's two based at lansdown race course in bath, i've had a really good look round one when out walking the dog, they're really very simple.

Dave

Sorry what I meant was RaceTech is based at the location in the link I added ^^^

none of them this far west in Cornwall, no racecourses down here.

I had one, my first 90 was a c reg ex racetech truck (mine was C711 SMY alot running around with the following number plates that were all ex racetreck )

When i first saw it at the dealer it had the 5th wheel on. They put a new rear tub and soft top on it for me . The rear body was a slightly differant colour (not that you can see it from the pic )

90first.jpg

• 1 year later...