Defender Suspension

Hi all,

am giving my Td5 90 a new lease of life and I need some suspension advice.

Its going to spend much of its future carrying tools and spares and towing my trailer with the race car on it. So, I want to upgrade the shocks and springs to cope, not bothered about lifting it though.

Whilst I dont want to spend a fortune on it, I do believe in doing a job once and doing it right. So, what are people's views and experiences? There's plenty out there on the market but I prefer to have some advice from those who have tried and tested the stuff.

Ross

P.S. I have tried the search function, but its not turned up the exact info i'm after....

OldManEmu, been on my 110 for motorsport recovery for the last 14 years, no problem with the springs & replaced dampers as they were dead/old, got mine through Chris Bashall @ Surrey Offroad. you can chose which springs as they can be matched to the weight carrying/load of the subject vehicle.