used warn 8274

Anywhere between £300 if you find a mis-spelt ebay bargain from a seller that doesn't know what they have or a shabby old one that needs rebuilding, up to £800 for a still shiney second hand one in bolt-on and use condition I would think.

Unless you are in the right place at the right time for a pub-deal as certain forum members have been known to be!!

all depends what bits are in it

if its got xp motor,plasma,stainless fair lead, albright, gigglepin upgrades, xtended winch drum

a winch with most of the mods done is £1200.00

but if you are after a std 8274 in good condition £500-£700 then you can modify how you choose

http://www.devon4x4.com/forum/for-sale-wan...-7274-for-sale/

I put a 8274-50 in standard form on ebay and it made £900.00 the other week, if you had walked in the yard and asked how much it would of been sold for £700, the cheapest one with a knackerd motor i have ever bought has been £350.00, with new prices as high as they are at the moment the cheap ones are getting hard to find