exhaust discovery 300tdi

Delta

Hello,

I was wondering if the exhaust-system between disco 200-300 and RRC 200-300 (manual and automatic) are compatible?

Or are they all different?

I think Disco 200 and RRC 200 =

Disco 300 and RRC 300 =

Manual- automatic????

1995-1998???

200-300????

My exhaust is f=ck$d (disco 300 automatic from 1998)

I found exhaust for 10€ comming from a disco 300 manuel from 1995...

Cheers,

Fred

No difference between manual and automatics.

It's only the Discovery 300tdi versions the ones you can fit (no RRC or 200tdi versions).

Thanks for your answer,

Is there a difference between early 300 (94-95) and later 300 (96-98)?

As the RRC is on the same chassis as a Disco, wouldn't the exhaust from a disco 300 fit a RRC 300 softdash (same engine same chassis)?

"Early 300" means the non cat version, whereas "later 300" means the cat version. IIRC the difference between them was about 1 inch in lenght. They were both a one piece affair (center silencer, connecting pipe and rear silencer were in 1 piece). Now the exhaust pipes are common for both cat and non cat versions(ESR2391) but the assembly comes in 2 pieces, center silencer is one part and pipe + rear silencer is another part. You can adjust the length to suit, there is a couple of inches to play with.

As for 300tdi RRCs, I remember something about the exhaust hangers beeing a bit different, not exactly sure. Anyway, the LR part #s are different.