Rear tub panels

Does anyone know if replacements for these panels can be bought and from where (panel that the door catch fixes to, circled in picture below)?

Seriesreartub.jpg

For a defender, but i guess the same series panel will be very similar? Or am i going to have to buy a decent tub just to get these panels?

side panels can be bought, try Craddocks or Paddock Spares.

Do you mean the wheel arch panels western? I have replacements for those already.

I've tried to indicate the panels i need a little better:

Seriesreartub-1.jpg

They run from the lowest edge of the seatbox to the top edge of the tub, are only about 3" wide (ish) and have the door catch bolted to it.

shown on Bearmachs fastparts cat as these for 90/110, but Series may be the same.

Bearmach part numbers not LR numbers

BA2012 DOOR PILLAR RH

BA2011 DOOR PILLAR LH

have a look through this http://www.bearmach.com/partscatalogues/se...parts_A4_lo.pdf

Those part numbers seem to be for the bulkhead door pilar repair sections, as in the diagram a bulkhead foot is shown with it.

Think its going to be genuine land rover parts job - if they are at all available! :unsure:

OOPs, sorry :(

looking in my 110 parts book, it doesn't list the pillar part as a seperate item, only list the complete body side panel with the pillar attached, only other bit it list in that area is the stiffener behind the pillar.

so I believe the Series parts will be the same.

OOPs, sorry :(

looking in my 110 parts book, it doesn't list the pillar part as a seperate item, only list the complete body side panel with the pillar attached, only other bit it list in that area is the stiffener behind the pillar.

so I believe the Series parts will be the same.

Yeah i would think the series will be the same. Nevermind, i think i have found a way of getting some but at the price of £150 +vat! Using a Hi cap rear bulkhead - taking the short sides and cappings off it and grafting it into my rear tub.

Sounds easy when said like that doesn't it! :D

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bump this thread. I have a series III with serious corrosion on the same panels where the seatbox and 'seatbelt lower bracket' mounted. (all I wanted to do was change over the gear box!) Does anyone know if anyone is to manufacturer these. Or is the defender and series type identical?

Thanks

N