Challenger 4x4 round 3

D3DPE

Im there, And competing this time ( as well as scrutineering) Never entered a winch comp before so should be a intresting day, I have a volunteer "bitch" who has never even watched a comp before and wont meet him till the weekend of the comp, I have been told he has youth on his side and resembles a butchers dog ?? Hee Hee

Just for the record although i am scrutineer i have and will not have anything to do with laying out the punches,

Im scared already :o

Not me :P

Well you will be back for the last 3 :)

I better finish the truck off! it's in bits still in the process of losing weight and put some weight where it needs it! :D So I think round 3 might be the shake down :rolleyes:

Dan

Trainman......

Goodman! get stuck in and do with a smile!

Im there, And competing this time ( as well as scrutineering) Never entered a winch comp before so should be a intresting day, I have a volunteer "bitch" who has never even watched a comp before and wont meet him till the weekend of the comp, I have been told he has youth on his side and resembles a butchers dog ?? Hee Hee

Just for the record although i am scrutineer i have and will not have anything to do with laying out the punches,

Im scared already :o

Not in the better half's car i hope :o

What weapon have you got for the day then?

Dan

Usual weapon of choice - 90 truck cab, 2X 8274"s 2X lockers, Ashcroft throughout, External cage, bead lockers on simex/Mach 5"s Loads of suspension, Blaaa Blaaaa Blaaa,

So should be able to get really stuck with that lot on board :)

Well you will be back for the last 3 :)

I better finish the truck off! it's in bits still in the process of losing weight and put some weight where it needs it! :D So I think round 3 might be the shake down :rolleyes:

Dan

Trainman......

Goodman! get stuck in and do with a smile!

If i was you i'd fill your tyres with lead........... so far you've only done one event where you stayed on your wheels for the whole day :o:lol:

I shall be there mate. no worries, I will be late mind to get there, because I have to sort out a friends LR first on the fri/sat.

where we staying by the way - what location?

So who will be there!

Me and Pig will be there :D

Won't we Pig B)

Dan

So that we can keep all of you lovely competitors in check, can anybody help out with marshalling on the day? I do have lovely cakes and biscuits to share!! ;)

If you can please either let me know here or PM me, I would appreciate it. I am hoping to do a marshals brief about 9:15am on the day so we can be all sorted for the start. The more marshals we have the easier it is and more of an eye we can keep! Not that any of you are going to be naughty!

Cheers, Sara

Would all involved please note the following...

TIXOVER QUARRY (MAP 141 ref: 975-026)

MUST BE REACHED & EXITED via ref: 962-011 and ref: 966-021 to get to the site, this is a hard surfaced green lane 1/2 mile north of the Ketton/Tixover Grange turn off of the A47. At the end of the lane turn right, and the quarry entrance is 150 metres on your left

Under no circumstances should vehicles access the site off of the A47 via the Tixover Grange (Old peoples home) and Ketton road. If the owner of the site gets one call saying this as happened she may well come and stop the event.

The event will be signed from the A47

So that we can keep all of you lovely competitors in check, can anybody help out with marshalling on the day? I do have lovely cakes and biscuits to share!! ;)

If you can please either let me know here or PM me, I would appreciate it. I am hoping to do a marshals brief about 9:15am on the day so we can be all sorted for the start. The more marshals we have the easier it is and more of an eye we can keep! Not that any of you are going to be naughty!

Cheers, Sara

When is it?.