series 3 is dead help!!!!

moony123

hi all some person I'm not that keen on has put paint or some white milky **** in my diesel tank.not happy any how got most of it cleared through empted tank etc just as its about to fire,i gave her a breather from turning over then the next time i turned the key i heard a hissing noise or burning noise and then loss of all power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i left it 10mins no sign of anything burning everything is how it should be,so i turned the key and all i got was a click then nothing

does anybody know whats happened cheers luke

• 2 weeks later...
hi all some person I'm not that keen on has put paint or some white milky **** in my diesel tank.not happy any how got most of it cleared through empted tank etc just as its about to fire,i gave her a breather from turning over then the next time i turned the key i heard a hissing noise or burning noise and then loss of all power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i left it 10mins no sign of anything burning everything is how it should be,so i turned the key and all i got was a click then nothing

does anybody know whats happened cheers luke

report the person, as that is criminal damage which is fairly serious.