Discovery Owners Club

toger

In which case no, I would say there are very few DOC members. I would say that Discovery owners are in the minority here compared to say Defender or Rangie owners. Series owners are a rare and hardy breed, and getting rarer! ;)

Sorry probably came accross a bit sharp, but I am just curious why the question? I used to be a member of the Series 2 club but found it to be a bit pointless, so now I stick to my local club rather than a national one. :)

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

My question was heading towards "Is there a point to being a member" I suppose.

When you say local club what do you mean, how does one find local clubs please?

I only ask because I am not aware of any local clubs in Avon.

Toger,

I found our local club on this very forum (or at least, it's predecessor). If you ask in the int forum, Someone will have a good suggestion for a local club to you. Alternatly, some of th mags have club listings in them too.

As I said I found a local club to be better than a national one, but if there is no-one local to you, then the national one is a good place to start!

Cheers

Mark

DOC?

No thanks.

Regional clubs are far better at catering for their membership than the nationals, in my opinion.

These might be useful:

Avon

NORTH SOMERSET LR CLUB

www.nslrc.org.uk

BRISTOL

BRISTOL & WEST OFF ROAD CLUB

www.bworc.co.uk

BRISTOL

BRISTOL MUD PLUGGERS

www.bristolmudpluggers.co.uk

BRISTOL

THE BRISTOL LAND ROVER OWNERS CLUB

www.blroc.co.uk

Guest Fingers Mclean

Iam a member of the DOC.... :blink::blink: not a bad club.. But then again Iam also in the MUD Club and here...I'am easy :P:P:P Go with anything..Check the wife you will see what i mean..Not fussy :lol::lol::lol: