Angle Iron

smo

Does anyone know of a stockist of steel who have 80x40x6 angle as i need some for a project but whilst its a "standard size" i cant seem to find anyone who lists it!

get some 80 x80 and cuty off the excess dodwn one edge.

I spoke to ASD and they dont have it, nor can they get it despite listing it! The chap even questioned where i got the size from and i said its in the ISO/BS standard and also on their website to which i got a rather deathly silence.

Have since sourced some 75x50x6 which whilst not perfect is adequate and was supplied kindly by RB Engineering who are a local company that will also do my water jet cutting.

we used the use ASD, but have had loads of problems with them, not having stuff in stock, and also their communication is poor, we used to ask eveytime for our number to be put on the delivery sheet so the driver cud find us, but it never is and the driver spends half an hour driving around the estate. We use a local steel stockist now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...