indicator woes!

Hi all hope you can help.

put my hazards on last night for about 2 mins.switched them off and went to indicate to move off and i have no indicators!

coincidence? or has the indicator switch chucked it?

Hi all hope you can help.

put my hazards on last night for about 2 mins.switched them off and went to indicate to move off and i have no indicators!

coincidence? or has the indicator switch chucked it?

No, probably the hazard switch, through which the feed to the flasher unit passes.

Sounds daft, but flick the hazard switch a few times. Off and on etc...

If i've used my hazards and go to use the indicators sometimes they dont work as has happened to you. I just flick the hazard switch a few times and hey presto indicators are back.

Its worth a try and could save you £15 which is roughly how much a hazard switch will cost you.

Happy flicking

There's a post in the archive detailing the operation of the hazard switch.

The indicators and hazards use the same relay, and are both routed through the hazard switch.

Often, wiggling the hazard switch will get your indicators back up and running.

There's a post in the archive detailing the operation of the hazard switch.

The indicators and hazards use the same relay, and are both routed through the hazard switch.

Often, wiggling the hazard switch will get your indicators back up and running.

I have odd light problem too- sorry to barge in on thread but do you guys know the answer to this?

As of yesterday I have no full beam function if push stalk forwards, but if want to full beam to flash, it will let me if pull back

Does any one know what is going on here please?

Thanks

Chrisp

I have odd light problem too- sorry to barge in on thread but do you guys know the answer to this?

As of yesterday I have no full beam function if push stalk forwards, but if want to full beam to flash, it will let me if pull back

Does any one know what is going on here please?

Thanks

Chrisp

The main beam (away) is fed from a different place from the flash (towards). You need to trace the blue wire off the flasher switch, back to the off-side-head switch - something loose somewhere, but no fuses in this bit of the system to fail!