Thunderkatt

Hi everybody :) . I just joined this site as i'm looking for information on how best to replace my rusty boot floor. Look forward to talking to you in the near future. This job and a few others are going to take a while (credit crunch not helping matters) so it will give me chance to learn how to use this site properly too as i'm a bit computer illiterate :blink: . Cheers and talk soon :P .

May be useful I have a RR about to go to the scrapyard with a really good rear x member if interested could cut it out before it goes ?

It was installed a year or so ago but the rest of the car rotted away, there's an ally floor as well somewhere in the pile of stuff.

Can get it to Leeds very easily.

May be useful I have a RR about to go to the scrapyard with a really good rear x member if interested could cut it out before it goes ?

It was installed a year or so ago but the rest of the car rotted away, there's an ally floor as well somewhere in the pile of stuff.

Can get it to Leeds very easily.

Thankd for the offer :) , I've just been looking at how Orange replaced his :blink: . As i'm a complete novice :huh: (no welding/faricating/body experience) when it comes to this i maybe biting off more than i can chew :unsure: but she is my 1st landie and i love her to bits so i'm at least gona try and rescue her :P . At the moment i'm just in the research stage as the credit crunch has robbed me of any funds at the moment :( so i can't buy anything from you. From what i've seen first thing i need to get is an 8mm spot weld drill to go with an angle grinder and a bathtub full of elbow grease :angry: . This is going to be a long term project for me and would appreciate any advice you can give :blink: . If you can hold the parts for me i would hope to be in a better posotion in a couple of months and cound maybe make an offer then :) .

Thanks Kris

Thankd for the offer :) , I've just been looking at how Orange replaced his :blink: . As i'm a complete novice :huh: (no welding/faricating/body experience) when it comes to this i maybe biting off more than i can chew :unsure: but she is my 1st landie and i love her to bits so i'm at least gona try and rescue her :P . At the moment i'm just in the research stage as the credit crunch has robbed me of any funds at the moment :( so i can't buy anything from you. From what i've seen first thing i need to get is an 8mm spot weld drill to go with an angle grinder and a bathtub full of elbow grease :angry: . This is going to be a long term project for me and would appreciate any advice you can give :blink: . If you can hold the parts for me i would hope to be in a better posotion in a couple of months and cound maybe make an offer then :) .

Thanks Kris

I will remove it anyway as it's a shame to waste it, can store no problem, may take it to the Brimham Sort Out if you are interested 9th August up by Ripon.

They are about £60.00 new but it would be very cheap if needed !

I will remove it anyway as it's a shame to waste it, can store no problem, may take it to the Brimham Sort Out if you are interested 9th August up by Ripon.

They are about £60.00 new but it would be very cheap if needed !

Not heard of that as i'm new to all this :blink: . Sounds interesting :) as i also need an O/S/R Light cluster. Do you have a proper address (Did you mean Bramham were they have the Reading and leeds concert?). I'm hopefully gona go to the Newark show on 17-19 July, see whats what (would like to take the old girl on the off road course :( ). I'll have a word with my bank manager AKA The Mrs :ph34r: and take a trip to the Sort Out, maybe see you there.

Thanks Kris

Not heard of that as i'm new to all this :blink: . Sounds interesting :) as i also need an O/S/R Light cluster. Do you have a proper address (Did you mean Bramham were they have the Reading and leeds concert?). I'm hopefully gona go to the Newark show on 17-19 July, see whats what (would like to take the old girl on the off road course :( ). I'll have a word with my bank manager AKA The Mrs :ph34r: and take a trip to the Sort Out, maybe see you there.

Thanks Kris

Probably got an offside light cluster in the heap of stuff in the barn, Sort Out is on a farm at Brimham HG3 3HE just above Pately Bridge, I usually end up doing some lanes on the way back through the Dales making a nice day out !!

Probably got an offside light cluster in the heap of stuff in the barn, Sort Out is on a farm at Brimham HG3 3HE just above Pately Bridge, I usually end up doing some lanes on the way back through the Dales making a nice day out !!

Haven't done any green laning yet. Would like to but with the rangey off the road and the mrs car being chrysler 300C (hence the tight budget, costing me an arm and a leg is the yank tank) it's not practical.