Front Screen & side window demist vents

Have used the search facility but cant seem to find it - mainly cause i cant remember the title.

It was on how to add side demist vents to a defender which are roughly in the area the lr badge on dash end.

Somebody had done a how to guide which showed all the parts required. Can anyone find it?

Thanks

Davie

:) Thanks very much for finding it.

I have e mailed mudstuff as i am intrested in the feature of clearing side windows, but not the increase in windscreen - the heated screen takes care of that. Be interesting to see if there is any way to just do the sides.

Davie

Looked up the part numbers from the military list in google, seems all available from lrseries, so could be a cheaper way of doing it, although just need to find the lil vent ends to replace what comes in the mud kit. Mind you - the mud kit could be the easier option!

Job for nearer winter me thinks

I have to say though, having had a heated front wind shield on the last vehicle (Puma XS SW90), this worked much better than the hot air, and the side vent were ok.

So I am interested to see how the mud kit works in comparison to that.

Genuine parts seem cheap...

Those prices were from about 1995, when I put Military sidescreen demisters into my 110 (the partsman at the dealers wrote them down as he looked them up)

I scanned those pages from my Supplementary Military Parts Books, which can be downloaded in full from the 'Defender110' link in my signature.

More on this and some pics of my install here - http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=23353