Rusty rear end.

Thunderkatt

Having just about finished doing mine, I'd say replace, definitely, really not worth even trying to repair that -the crossmember isn't expensive, and a replacement Ali floor from an earlier Range is cheap, I picked mine up through this forum for just £15.

I actually bought, via Eay, two pieces of folded steel (into a Z,) to remake the boot floor lip, it was relatively expensive £15 each + P&P) but has make a good job of it and definitely much easier than trying to repair.

Whilst in there you'll probably need to visit the seat belt mounts on the wheel arches, the arches, rear footwells, c-pillar etc, do it right, do it once.

HTH, Along with Orange's write up I have a load of pics if it will help....

:o That's a definite replacement, cos you have only just started poking :unsure::unsure: the whole of that x member looks dodgy to me, having done three in the past few years. Once you have the floor out there may be more to see as well, the front of the wheel arches as previously pointed out will no doubt need looking at as well.

Whats the front end like cos the body mounts there, up by the headlight panels like doing the same, then there's the inner wings ? front bulkhead mount under the floor at the bottom of the bulkhead. Give every thing a good look at before you start cos it may end up like the Forth Bridge !!

The rest of her isn't too bad from what i can see on the outside (I'm no expert :blink: ) ie the sills etc...

There is a small hole near the N/S/F mounting point on the inner wing and a bit of bubbling near the bottom of the door jams.

The back end is the only thing that really stands out at the mo. I will take more piccys next weekend so you can see.

Thanks Kris