Jump to content

rubber hi/low cover for auto

Recommended Posts

Hi there

does anyone have the part number for the rubber trim that covers the transmission cover on an auto.

unlike the manual version it only has one hole for the Hi/Low lever.

thanks in advance


Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI western thanks for that but those part numbers are for the leather gaiter and retainer on the diff lock lever.

I am looking for the rubber trim that goes over the rectangular hole on the transmission cover and underneather the plastic shifter/cubby console.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy