2.5td 110 wiring diagram??

hello!

i've got loads of wires crimped to other wires and wires doing nothing on my 110, and was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram, or knew where i could get one from, cos its driving me nuts!!

EG: my rear fog light doesn't work, and i cant find the colour of the wire, cos its under the tank, tucked away!

and its just red and black in the fog light itself, but there's no red and black in the wiring behind the lights in the back!

plus there's loads and loads of other electrical spaghetti everywhere to do..

HELP!!

CURLY

hello!

i've got loads of wires crimped to other wires and wires doing nothing on my 110, and was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram, or knew where i could get one from, cos its driving me nuts!!

EG: my rear fog light doesn't work, and i cant find the colour of the wire, cos its under the tank, tucked away!

and its just red and black in the fog light itself, but there's no red and black in the wiring behind the lights in the back!

plus there's loads and loads of other electrical spaghetti everywhere to do..

HELP!!

CURLY

There's one in the Haynes and one in the Owner's book and (only 'cos I friendly like that) one here:

90wiring.pdf (90 and 110 are the same, just more wire in a 110)