Didn't take long to fail again

minivin

Nah - V8 and LPG B) Performance and cheapness :)

Deano and I got around Italy and most of southern France and back spending less than £400, with only occasional power steering! lol! They're not as bad as you think. Dan and his Dad spent £300 odd in Kylie the 300TDi.

Besides, you don't buy/build a Landy for fuel effectiveness - otherwise we'd all be driving 1.5D punto's!

Sell the v8 and go get a 200tdi Rob! Dan went through £500 in fuel in his v8 when he came away with us!

<mummble mummble> got the phone number for Silverlake, would need help with a diesel though....... find me a 200TDi and I'll put some serious thought into it ;)

Nah - V8 and LPG B) Performance and cheapness :)

Deano and I got around Italy and most of southern France and back spending less than £400, with only occasional power steering! lol! They're not as bad as you think. Dan and his Dad spent £300 odd in Kylie the 300TDi.

Besides, you don't buy/build a Landy for fuel effectiveness - otherwise we'd all be driving 1.5D punto's!

Was the £400 with or without LPG? got meself a little confused :D

Rob, there's still a 300tdi sitting here if your interested and I'm open to offers... Add a VGT turbo and get the bottom end ballanced and you have awesome performance (well, for a Tdi) and decent fuel economy (I easily get 25mpg out of mine on Simex)

Rob, there's still a 300tdi sitting here if your interested and I'm open to offers... Add a VGT turbo and get the bottom end ballanced and you have awesome performance (well, for a Tdi) and decent fuel economy (I easily get 25mpg out of mine on Simex)

with the possibilities of getting a new job soon and moving out during the working week, I really need a reaosnably complete engine that doesn't need building. Thanks for the thought anyhoo :)

went to have mine chipped at Brookies and they said they couldnt do it cause it was a 2000 model???

I know a bloke that can chip em, basically to your spec........you tell him what you want he does it. If you dont like, it take it back and he'll change it till your happy.

I know a bloke that can chip em, basically to your spec........you tell him what you want he does it. If you dont like, it take it back and he'll change it till your happy.

get a garden ornament chipped?!?!?!?!?!

Ha Ha! pot calling kettle black? i dont go out on my own with no brakedown cover??????

Still it wouldnt be a Landie if it didnt have something wrong with it!

he he, but I didn't have to rely on a flat bed :P anyhoo, it's your fault! I was coming down to see you :o:ph34r: