LETS HAVE A DEBATE

Yostumpy

Bagsey me follow Jules then as I'm in the wifes Renault Megane :huh::unsure:

... Should be interesting.....

Dave

Are you buying or selling

I am heading up with a staply's 101 and my disco with trailer we are meeting up at the McDonalds on the A34 let me know if you want to head in with us as a group.

The 101 goes every year as a home delivery service for Shires :) can't miss Staply he has the British bulldog and he about 6'4"

Now, if you were looking to steal a Land Rover old Sodbury would be the place to go.

Hundreds of them parked in a field, all the accesories you can think of and people wandering round with spanners and barrows full of parts.

The choice is pretty much endless. If your looking for a station wagon door in Rimini Red you'll find it in the carpark somewhere!

Now, if you were looking to steal a Land Rover old Sodbury would be the place to go.

Hundreds of them parked in a field, all the accesories you can think of and people wandering round with spanners and barrows full of parts.

The choice is pretty much endless. If your looking for a station wagon door in Rimini Red you'll find it in the carpark somewhere!

Unless you knew the vehicle, if you saw someone mucking around under the bonnet or igntion switch of a Series or Defender, you'd probably give them a hand not reaqlising they were hot wiring it!!

Or if you saw someone removing spares from the back, you'd t hink they were going to go into the grounds to flog them....

Many a nato tow hook has gone missing ...