Mothers Day.

As am one of the few on here i'd like to wish myself and others......

A Happy Mothers Day!

Hope you all went to see your Mummys today?

Not me she's six foot under.......

I didn't visit Mum today, but I did ring her.

I have been staying with Mum quite a lot recently as Dad had a stroke in late January and after appearing to make a good recovery he died on 10 March. The funeral was last Wednesday.

Mother's Day just really didn't happen this year and neither did Mum's birthday Sunday last week.

remembered my mothers.......but not my wifes.........

"Apparently" when you have a small child too small to buy ones own cards, "the father" MUST buy said cards, write in them as a 15 month old tot would, then post it to ones wife..... as the 15 month old can't reach the post box....

Oh well, at least I know for next year.......

Jas

I didn't visit Mum today, but I did ring her.

I have been staying with Mum quite a lot recently as Dad had a stroke in late January and after appearing to make a good recovery he died on 10 March. The funeral was last Wednesday.

Mother's Day just really didn't happen this year and neither did Mum's birthday Sunday last week.

Sorry to hear that.

My thoughts to you and all those who are without their mums on Mothers day.

We had my parents over yeaterday, and the 'out'laws over today. Bit of a frantic weekend, but at least there was only one lot of cleaning up to do. I kind of get the feeling that it is more of a toilet inspection than a pleasant, stress free visit when they come along. Ho hum.

Yep.

Lucky if you have a good one, mine I haven't seen for 27 years, and I have no intention of doing so either

Nige :angry:

Know exactly how you feel.............

last I heard, mine was 30000000 feet under, aka down under, so I hope I'm allowed to say that without hurting the feelings of the recently bereaved, I mustn't grumble the further the better

No hurt or offence taken Markie. I'm sorry if I highjacked or derailed this thread, just feeling a bit down at the moment.

Steve